Take action! Voice your concern over the new LCD Draft Lower Limb Policy
The recently released LCD Draft Lower Limb Policy would be catastrophic for patient care as well as for prosthetic practices. Be heard! Print and send these comment cards to the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association to make your feelings known!
It's important that patients take action now! The recently released LCD Draft Lower Limb Policy would be catastrophic for patient care as well as for prosthetic practices. Drew encourages all patients (and practitioners) to be vocal about your opposition to the new policy. There are two things you can do:
- Print and send pre-paid postcards supplied by the American Orthotic and Proesthetic Association by following these steps:
- Download the postcard file (PDF)
- Print the postcard, double-sided, on 80 lb paper (this is thicker than regular paper). Make sure the letter and the address portion line up on the bottom half.
- Sign the card and cut the bottom half to drop in the mail to AOPA. The postcard is pre-paid and will come to AOPA as a self- mailer ONLY if these directions are followed.
- If you don't have the ability to print on postcard paper stock, you can print the postcard on regular paper and mail it in an envelope to AOPA, with a stamp.
- Submit your comments through the AOPA website at AOPAvotes.org
It's critical that your voice is heard. Be sure to take action right away!